Last updated on March 26th, 2023 at 07:29 am
Las Vegas, Nevada has quickly become one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. It’s hard to walk down the Strip without seeing at least one person wearing a shirt that references What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. The appeal of this city may not have been lost on you, but how many times have you wondered what it actually looks like from above? Well, now you can find out with drone photography in Las Vegas! Learn more about this unique and creative approach to capturing the city below.
The novelty and flexibility of drone photography have made it a hot commodity for professionals in many industries, as well as for people who are just starting out with their own creative businesses. Drones offer a lot of unique benefits that make them ideal tools for photography. There is no better way to capture sweeping aerial shots than with a drone, giving you never-before-seen angles and perspectives that can’t be achieved with your everyday camera. The next time you’re planning an event or photoshoot in the city of sin, use drone photography to give your images a one-of-a-kind edge!
Aerial photographs are often tough to come by because of regulations on airspace, but drones don’t pose such issues. You don’t need permission from an airport’s air traffic control tower like you would if you were taking off from one.
How to Get Started
The best way to get started with aerial photography is to purchase a drone and a camera. There are many drones on the market that can take great photos, but it’s important that you know what your goals are before you spend money on one. If you are looking for an inexpensive option, toy drones like DJI Spark or Mavic Pro are both good options. If money is not an issue, then larger drones like the Inspire 2 or Mavic 3 will give you better-quality images. Another thing to consider when purchasing a drone is if you want something that has interchangeable lenses. Most of these cameras do not come standard with lenses, so make sure you’re aware of this before buying a new camera drone!
Where to Fly
If you’re looking for a new perspective on Las Vegas, take to the skies. There are a number of places where you can legally fly drones, and it’s worth exploring them before choosing one. Here are just a few of our favorite spots for aerial photography in Las Vegas.
• Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area is just outside of town and features stunning scenery that looks straight out of Jurassic Park with its red rock cliffs and rolling grasslands.
• The surrounding desert features wide open spaces where you can fly your drone for hours without ever encountering another person. This makes it a good option if you’re interested in aerial photography or if you want to learn more about flying drones for fun!
With over 40 million visitors each year, Las Vegas is one of the most popular destinations on earth. With so many people visiting, it’s no surprise that lots of interesting things happen in and around the city. For example, did you know that there are more than 150 wedding chapels and at least 20 Elvis impersonators? If you want some amazing drone photography of all these things, contact us today! Including images taken by drones, here are some cool things you didn’t know about Las Vegas.
– There are more than 160 movie theaters across town.
– You can also visit several iconic landmarks including the Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon West Rim, and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
– There are always tons of great shows going on like Cirque Du Soleil’s Mystère, Blue Man Group, or Britney Spears’ show Piece of Me.
With a drone service in Vegas, you can quickly and easily add aerial footage to your videos for $200-500. Plus, it’s now easier than ever to have your business appear as professional as possible. Call off that helicopter!